From ESOUI Wiki
This function randomly selects one of a set of predefined strings, and returns it. Each string is a message thanking the reader for giving the speaker a gift, written in-character as a citizen of Tamriel.
List of known return values
- Many thanks, my five-clawed friend! Bright Moons light your path!
- Thanks beyond measure, my fine f'lah!
- By bark and birth, your kindness is appreciated, Hist-friend!
- Fortune favors me with a friend such as you. Walk in radiance.
- May the Eight protect and reward you for your kindness.
- By Shor's Bones, you honor me greatly!
- Thank you for the unexpected gift, my friend!
- Many thanks, and may Auriel protect you!
- Although the function's name suggests that its results are random, in tests, it cycled through a fixed list of strings in order.
- This function is used to offer a "random note" option when replying to a gift.