From ESOUI Wiki
This function randomly selects one of a set of predefined strings, and returns it. Each string is a message offering the reader a gift, written in-character as a citizen of Tamriel.
List of known return values
- Use this gift in good health, blood of my blood!
- This one hopes you will enjoy this sleek gift!
- I erect the spine of friendship and present you with this gift!
- Please accept this gift in Y'ffre's name, my friend.
- A gift for you, and a wish for a long and prosperous life!
- May this gift server you and your house, Sera!
- Please accept this gift with honor. Long life and harmony to you!
- Thanks for having my back, fellow adventurer!
- Although the function's name suggests that its results are random, in tests, it cycled through a fixed list of strings in order.
- This function is used to offer a "random note" option when sending a gift.