From ESOUI Wiki
Given an item link, this function returns the "flavor text" for that item. Flavor text can include both lore and explanatory text, such as:
- The annotation on a repair kit that states what level gear it can be used on.
- The annotation on a soul gem that explains what soul gems do.
- The flavor text on Crown Experience Scrolls, stating that in-universe they were created by Priestesses of Meridia.
- The flavor text on Forgotten Adventurer's items.
- The item link to query flavor text for.
-- Prints the flavor text for the Forgotten Adventurer's Bow. In the English game, this is: -- -- "A bow found in your strong box. Perhaps it was once a close companion, but it is beginning to show its age." -- d(GetItemLinkFlavorText("|H0:item:138791:2:3:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:7:0:1:0:192:0|h|h"))