From ESOUI Wiki
This function returns multiple values representing different pieces of information about the item in a specified bag slot.
- A number representing the bag to check; it must be one of the built-in Bag values.
- The numeric index of the slot in that bag which should be checked. For most bags, this is a number ranging from 1 to the size of the bag.
- A string representing the texture path and name for this item's icon.
- A number representing how many of the item is in this slot.
- A number representing the item's sale price.
- A boolean indicating that the player meets all level and champion-point requirements for using this item.
- A boolean indicating whether the player has locked the item.
- An EquipType value.
- An ItemStyle value. This is defined for both equipment and style materials.
- The item's rarity as an ItemQuality value.
-- GIVEN: -- number bagIndex -- number slotIndex -- local icon, stack, sellPrice, meetsUsageRequirement, locked, equipType, itemStyleId, quality = GetItemInfo(bagIndex, slotIndex)