From ESOUI Wiki
This function returns information on a given fishing lure.
Note that there are unused slots in the list of fishing lures. If a slot is unused, then its name will be blank, and it will have a "missing texture" icon.
- The index of a fishing lure; it should be between 1 and GetNumFishingLures(), inclusive.
- The fishing lure's name.
- The texture path for the fishing lure's icon.
- How many of the fishing lure the player has across their inventory and their Craft Bag.
- How much gold one of the fishing lure can be sold for.
- The lure's rarity, as an ItemQuality value.
d("Here's a list of fishing lures:") for i = 1, GetNumFishingLures() do local name, _, _, _, _ = GetFishingLureInfo(i) if name ~= "" then d(name) end end