From ESOUI Wiki
This function returns the number of the characters that exist on the player's account.
- The index of the character to ask about; this should be between 1 and GetNumCharacters(), inclusive.
- The raw name of the character, including localization control codes for gender; if the player were logged into this character, then this value is what GetRawUnitName("player") would return.
- The character's gender, as a Gender constant.
- The character's level.
- The character's class, as a number.
- The character's race, as a number.
- The character's alliance in the Three Banners War, as an Alliance constant.
- The character's raw ID in Zenimax's database, as a string.
- The character's current location, as a number.
d("Here's a list of your characters:") for i = 1, GetNumCharacters() do local name, _, _, _, _ = GetCharacterInfo(i) d(zo_strformat("<<1>>", name)) end